The School of Prayer is designed to meet the student at their current level of prayer and through a planned training course coupled with prayer exercises help propel them to the next level of prayer.
The goal of the School of Prayer is to provide you with a thorough Biblical instruction in the art of prayer, to remove common hindrances to the practices off prayer, and to infuse course attendees with a passion for daily communion with God.
The training program of the School of Prayer provides three levels of instruction - Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced.
Below is a guideline that will help you identify your current level in prayer:
The BEGINNER Level offers lessons in the foundational aspects of prayer and intercession.
You are in the beginner level if you:
- Have a good grasp of prayer fundamentals.
- Certain elements of effective prayer remain unclear to you. For example: What kind of prayers does God answer? How can I be sure God is listening to my prayers?
- Want a more disciplined and consistent prayer life with real focus.
The INTERMEDIATE Level is designed to help intercessors graduate into more effective practices of prayer evidenced by the formation of prayer shields around their families and communities.
You are in the Intermediate Level if you:
- As a daily practice, spend at least 30 minutes or more in prayer over the past several years.
- Have successfully completed two or more 10-day fasts (juice and water only) in the past year.
- Books and previous prayer-intercession training courses have primed you to take your prayer life to the next level.
The ADVANCED Level helps intercessors learn how to strategize in prayer, obtain trophies of intercession by launching attacks against Satan, and become effective in training others in the art of intercession.
You are in the Advanced Level if you:
- Enjoy a daily practice of an hour or more of intercessory prayer over the past few years.
- Include a weekly fasting schedule of a day or more as part of your prayer life and you’ve completed a 21-day fast (or longer) in the past two years.
- In addition to taking prayer courses, you’ve trained and developed intercessors. Now you want to take your prayer-intercession skills to new heights.